I have an inflammed red sore with white oval patch (looks and feels like an ulcer) behind top right molars? - red throat ulcer
I have a sore and swollen red with 2 oval white spots (looks and behaves like a tumor) to the upper right molar. It is exactly where the jaw meets-Palatinate. I went to the doctor yesterday because I had difficulty swallowing and a slight sore throat. My doctor says it is an allergy and gave me an antibiotic to May, because she thinks he has an infection. I gargle with salt water, mouthwash is designed to help Orajel mouth sores, and take antibiotics. So far, it has become a little worse, and it worries me. How long should I do before the next step? I am very aggressive when it comes to my health, and although I hope it is nothing more than a simple infection, I can not ask whether it is serious.
10 comments:
It could be herpes, herpes, however, tends to occur outside the mouth .... could be a kanker (sp?) Sore.
How long have you had now?
Do you really think you have a better answer than any infromation obtained from your doctor?
Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaha ...
give a couple of days .. Antibiotics certainly managed some sort of infection. If it is caused by a virus, antibiotics useless ... You need to know if a virus or bacteria in one or two weeks. If they get worse, go get a doctor for the treatment of viruses.
It's just a cancer sore. It is a bacterial infection is not contagious. You may, if the immune system is weakened by something else (ie,) neck pain. I have hydrogen peroxide directly into the mines and shortens the duration. Basically, they are unpleasant and painful, but should not be cause for great concern. Usually takes 7-10 days to disappear.
Deffinitly, that sounds like an allergic reaction to something you ate! It is necessary if this development and if you think something different from a tie. Even a change in toothpaste can cause an allergic reaction if they are slightly allergic to the toothpaste. Not much you can do except wait to take antibiotics and let. If you can white patches on the tongue a yeast infection in the mouth and antibiotics will only be worse. I hope that everything goes well.
Do you already have your dentist? A crack in the tooth can be infected and put out of his rubber-infection in a pothole, that the size of a button can distribute. Antibiotics do not heal.
I agree. Your description sounds like thrush, and are extremely painful and can take weeks. Most of the people and for the ultimate solution, he said, are aggravated by stress and weakens the immune system. They are caused by bacteria or viruses, so they do not understand why the dr. prescribed antibiotics. They will not help at all, and may help the bacterium causes a disease in the future, the effectiveness of antibiotics.
Crabs can assume monstrous proportions, and really scare their victims with the idea of rare diseases. They are harmless, in general, but sometimes feel sick and fever during the attacks. There are products on the market that can shorten their duration, and reduce the pain temporarily, but expensive.
Crabs are generally concave in the middle, depression (middle), and feels like raw meat.
It may seem like an eternity to heal but in a few weeks. If not, or mulltiply, or you do not feel better and look in the report. It may have a culture, and you get a bettHE idea. The other possibility is a molar abscess, but they are hard lumps around a tooth.
In the case of high fever, facial swelling or difficulty breathing or swallowing, or, go to the emergency room.
But what you describe is to burn with the old, and have only had time to rest and snacks, back on track in line.
It could be herpes, herpes, however, tends to occur outside the mouth .... could be a kanker (sp?) Sore.
How long have you had now?
It's just a cancer sore. It is a bacterial infection is not contagious. You may, if the immune system is weakened by something else (ie,) neck pain. I have hydrogen peroxide directly into the mines and shortens the duration. Basically, they are unpleasant and painful, but should not be cause for great concern. Usually takes 7-10 days to disappear.
You've got the antibiotics more time at work and above all have to take it all!
Please get better soon, you may need another antibiotic. Have Wisdom Teeth? Perhaps they are more and more different.
Post a Comment