Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Plan B Spotting Before Period Bleeding Between Period And Plan B Help! See Description Below (not For The Easily Disgusted!)?

Bleeding between period and plan B help! see description below (not for the easily disgusted!)? - plan b spotting before period

Ok I've never had problems with bleeding between periods. I had a condom break last week, so I took a Plan B (which I previously). Last night, urinating, I was about to flush and I noticed there was blood on the toilet, lol, is a kind of small blood clots or tissue mass (TP) was not bleeding much, or convulsions. So ..... My question was the Plan B sheds some substances with stains? Plan B works by lay your belly too slippery for eggs .... then perhaps there was a fertilized egg that does not get in touch and is excreted by itself? I did not bleed heavily or not at all. I think I should have the mass of the fish and contributed to the doctor, but lol EW, and I thought after the surgery. Soooooooo Help !!!!!! I am a bit scared! What do you think?

4 comments:

angie said...

Well, the best of my knowledge, is probably the egg, and if they had begun to give the lining of the uterus. Did you take a pregnancy test to be sure? I know that Plan B is not 100% yet and could end a pregnancy. I want to try the first pregnancy test and see what he says. You said it all can happen last week, so if you've spent more than 7 days, you can just buy a test reaction can be detected as soon as possible if you are pregnant. If one is negative and you want to be sure, ask your OB / GYN and do take a test or a trial. If you have planned as your doctor for a plan B or parethood? I know the rules vary from state to state. Anyway, if you have doubts, do not call the Dr. Good luck and do not stress yourself.

tina.mun... said...

You can also consult a doctor.

little84... said...

DO NOT KNOW what to say .. Go talk to your doctor.

javalava... said...

I think u should have a pregnancy test be conducted. Eggs and blood could be when he published by Plan B, but I'm not sure. reall u should ask ur doctor.

Post a Comment